Become a STV dealer
Take advantage of an exceptional opportunity and experience a dramatic increase in sales with one of Europe’s fastest growing companies in the extreme terrain vehicle sector – STV. An STV dealership is a solid business opportunity.
STV’s products has been manufactured since 1986 and today there are literally many customers in upwards of 35 countries worldwide who have experienced the quality, dependability, and excitement of the world’s number one selling extreme terrain vehicle. Combine your knowledge of the market and dedication to customer satisfaction with our proven success formula and make your STV dealership a winning proposition.
STV offers multiple programs and incentives to ensure your success as a future business partner. We supply the tools and resources that your dealership needs to provide excellent customer service. Here are just a few of the great support programs that we provide:
- Attractive Margins
- Limited Competition
- Extensive Marketing Support Program
- Lead Management System
- Parts and Accessories Support
- Technical Support
- Technical Training Programs
Be a part of the winning team
Do you have what it takes to join our growing network of successful dealers?
- Do you have a proven track record selling or servicing vehicles to the firefighting and rescue, wind power, energy/power generation, government, utilities, south pole (Antarctica) missions, logistics, SAR (search and rescue prospecting, HADR (humanitarian aid disaster relief) or oil and gas industries?
- Are you successful in today’s competitive environment and looking for a new product to help expand your business?
- Would you like a unique product with excellent performance and unlimited growth potential?
- Are you professional, experienced and business-minded?
- Do you have mechanical service facilities onsite?
- Do you take pride in delivering superior customer service?
- Are you keen on continuous improvement and training?
To get the process started we would first like to have the opportunity to get to know you and your background. Please complete the below information form with as much detail as possible. An Argo representative will review your information once it is received and contact you to the opportunity in more detail.